You are now entering the Caldwell & Orkin – Gator Capital Long/Short Fund website.
If you do not want to continue, click “Cancel”. Otherwise, click “Proceed”.
Please read the following important legal information before continuing to access the Gator Capital Management website. By using this site, you are accepting our conditions of use. If you do not agree with these terms, please discontinue use of the site.
There are no warranties implied.
Gator Capital Management, LLC (“Gator Capital”) is a registered investment adviser located in Tampa, FL. Gator Capital may only transact business in those states in which it is registered, or qualifies for an exemption or exclusion from registration requirements. Gator Capital’s web site is limited to the dissemination of general information pertaining to its advisory services, together with access to additional investment-related information, publications, and links. Accordingly, the publication of Gator Capital’s web site on the Internet should not be construed by any consumer and/or prospective client as Gator Capital’s solicitation to effect, or attempt to effect transactions in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, over the Internet. Any subsequent, direct communication by Gator Capital with a prospective client shall be conducted by a representative that is either registered or qualifies for an exemption or exclusion from registration in the state where the prospective client resides. For information pertaining to the registration status of Gator Capital, please contact the state securities regulators for those states in which Gator Capital maintains a registration filing.
A copy of Gator Capital’s current written disclosure statement discussing Gator Capital’s business operations, services, and fees is available at the SEC’s investment adviser public information website – www.adviserinfo.sec.gov or from Gator Capital upon written request. Gator Capital does not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, timeliness, suitability, completeness, or relevance of any information prepared by any unaffiliated third party, whether linked to Gator Capital’s web site or incorporated herein, and takes no responsibility therefor. All such information is provided solely for convenience purposes only and all users thereof should be guided accordingly.
1. Solicitation – The materials available on this website are not an offer or a solicitation to buy any security or investment advice, nor shall investment advice be offered to any person, in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, purchase, or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
2. Modification of Terms and Monitoring of Website – Gator Capital Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time. We suggest you check periodically for changes. If you use the website after we post changes to the terms, you accept the changes. We reserve the right to monitor use of the website.
3. Copyrights and Restrictions on Use of Materials – The contents of this site are protected by applicable copyright laws. No permission is granted to copy, distribute, modify, post or frame any test, graphics, video, audio, software code, or user interface design or logos.
4. Restrictions on Use – You may not:
Copy, display, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or otherwise distribute any of the pages, text, images, material or other content of this website without express written consent by Gator Capital Management.
Copy, modify, or display any of Gator Capital Management name, logo, text, or images in any way without express written consent by Gator Capital Management.
Modify or use the pages, text, images, material or other content from this website for any other purpose.
Performing any of the aforementioned actions will be a violation of our copyrights and other proprietary rights.
5. Limited License – Individuals may, for personal use only, bookmark or point to any page within this website. Other users may link only to our homepage (www.gatorcapital.com) and, in doing so, must deliver our homepage address (www.gatorcapital.com). Linking in any other way is prohibited without express written consent by Gator Capital Management.
6. Third Party Content – Gator Capital Management will not be responsible for the accuracy or completeness of any information provided by third parties through this website, whether by hyperlink or otherwise.
Gator Capital Management is in no way responsible for the content of any site owned by a third party that may be linked to this website via a hyperlink whether such hyperlink is provided by Gator Capital Management or by a third party. No judgment or warranty is made with respect to the accuracy or suitability of the content of any site to which this site may link, including information on the site regarding this site; and Gator Capital Management takes no responsibility. By providing access to other websites, Gator Capital Management is not recommending the purchase or sale of any stock issued by any company, nor is it endorsing services provided by any website’s sponsoring organization.
7. Disclaimers – All information and contents of this website are furnished “as is” and Gator Capital Management disclaims, to the fullest extent of the law, any implied or express warranty of any kind, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Although Gator Capital Management intends the information contained in this website to be accurate and reliable, errors sometimes occur. Gator Capital Management does not warrant that the information will be free of errors, that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, or that the site and servers are free from viruses or other harmful components.
Reference to an Investment Portfolio or security anywhere on this website is not a recommendation to buy, sell or hold that or any other security.
If you live in a state that does not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, our disclaimer may not apply to you.
8. Limitation of Liability – Gator Capital Management is not liable under any circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, for any indirect, special or consequential damages that may result from the use of, or the inability to use, this site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Gator Capital Management is not liable for damages or injury, including but not limited to damages or injury caused by any performance or failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information, whether resulting, in whole or in part, from breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or otherwise. If you live in a state that does not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In no event shall Gator Capital Management’s total liability to you for damages, losses, and causes of action, whether arising in contract, tort (including, negligence), or otherwise, exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this website.
9. Jurisdictional Issues and Applicable Law – Unless otherwise specified, Gator Capital Management operates this site from our offices within the state of Florida, United States of America. We do not claim that materials in this site are appropriate or available for use in locations other than Florida. If you choose to access this site from other locations, you do so on your own initiative, and you are responsible for compliance with any local laws.
The laws of the State of Florida govern these terms, without reference to conflict of law principles. If you take legal action relating to these terms, you agree to jurisdiction only in the Circuit Court of Hillsborough County, Florida, or the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, and you consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
10. Integration and Severability – If any of these terms and conditions of use is held to be unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
The preceding terms and conditions of use represent the entire agreement between Gator Capital Management and you regarding the subject matter herein.
11. Headings – Headings are inserted for convenience of reference only and do not constitute a part of the terms and conditions of use.